Monday, June 2, 2014

S1 Lifer Helmet - Testimonial

"Reason I share the following is to give credit to a great company for making a great product. I really wish I could stop putting their product to the test, but slamming is just an inescapable part of skating. I hung up on a backside air yesterday sending me to the flat, leaving me laid out. Was a little woozy, but no headache, no blurred vision. S1 Helmets Lifer's hard foam took the impact dispersing the energy and cracked like it's supposed to. Bruised shoulder, swellbow, possibly bruised ribs under peck, sore neck, but all that will heal in time, just glad that when I move my head around today I'm not feeling bruising in my brain and for that I'm forever grateful to S-One and the Lifer helmet. " - Adam Effertz aka Scizzors / May 2014


Adam Effertz wears the S1 Lifer Helmet
Lien Air 
The S1 Lifer Helmet is constructed with a specially formulated EPS Fusion foam
that will protect your head 5x more than regular skate helmets.



No comments:

Post a Comment