Wednesday, April 1, 2015

S1 LIFER HELMET - ROLLER DERBY TESTIMONIALS


From: Krista Wright ____________
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 7:40 AM
To: dan@s1helmets.com
Subject: Thanks to S1 I walked away last night

Hi S1, I play roller derby in Windsor, Ontario Canada, last night I took a high speed low block by an inexperienced jammer that through me so hard backwards, I was sure I was not getting up. My head hit the concrete first and from the feel took all of the impact. I was extremely shaken up, and I never want to hear that sound again but after a few minutes, I was able to get up and skate off the rink completely unassisted. I've been assessed and am concussion free. I recently upgraded from a different brand helmet to the S1 Lifer, and thanks to that I walked away unharmed. My helmet is ruined, it has a large crack in the protective foam, but my head is fine that is what is important. 

Regards,
 Krista Wright aka Dropkicks Murphy
Border City Brawlers


The S1 Lifer Helmet is easily one of the safest and best fitting helmets for Roller Derby.
The S1 Lifer Helmet is certified to the ASTM Multiple Impact Standard and the CPSC High Impact Standard.
The Lifer Helmet is constructed with EPS Fusion Foam and this is the material that disperses the impact energy away from your brain. We highly recommend getting an S1 Lifer Helmet for roller derby. The S1 Lifer Helmet ranks high in preventing concussions in the test lab and in real life. Check out www.shop.s1helmets.com to see all of the color options.

No comments:

Post a Comment