Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I have a big head and I want a certified helmet !!!!

We get emails like this...
I am having a hard time finding a certified helmet that fits my head -or- I have alot of hair (dreads) and I need a big helmet to fit over them -or- Help. I have a huge skull (lots of brains) and I need a certified helmet.

You are in luck!

The S1 Mega Lifer Helmet is here. (almost - it is shipping to Skateshops, Bike Shops and Roller Derby Shops next week)

Here is all of the information.

Background:
We took the super popular S1 Lifer Helmet and scaled it up. So the Mega Lifer has a nice deep fit like the Lifer but it is bigger - hence the word - Mega!

How to measure your head:
Start from the center of your forehead right above your eyebrow line and measure all the way around your head. If your head is 23.5" in circumference or more then the S1 Mega Lifer Helmet is going to fit you nicely.


Colors:
Black Matte, Black Gloss, White Gloss, Dark Green Matte, Navy Matte


S1 Mega Lifer Helmet
• 5x more protection than regular skate helmets
• Certified Multiple Impact (ASTM Standard)
• Certified Single High Impact (CPSC Standard)
• Fits head circumference 23.5" -26.5"

S1 Helmet Co.
Trusted By The Pros
Skate / Bike / Roller Derby
www.s1helmets.com
tel: 310-464-8179

Watch rad videos here www.vimeo.com/s1helmetco





No comments:

Post a Comment