Friday, July 29, 2016

S1 Lifer Helmet / Testimonial


I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know the your helmet saved my life. At a roller derby tournament this past weekend I took a fall like no one has ever seen before. I fell backwards and landed directly on the back of my head. Thanks to my helmet I walked away with NO injury, no concussion, nothing. My head did not bounce because someone fell on top of me pinning my head. My helmet cracked absorbing all the impact. I took a picture of the crack in my helmet to show you. The crack extends the whole length of the back, it Y's and goes to both holes on the top of the helmet. With the amount of force that I hit the floor any other helmet would have left me with serious trauma.

Thank you with for saving my head.

Jackie Campbell
(Guillo Tina)
S1 Buy an S1 Lifer Helmet here


No comments:

Post a Comment