Thursday, May 5, 2016

Best Knee Pads for Roller Derby


Long lasting, strong, durable, comfortable. The highest quality knee pads I've ever owned." - @satandavila

“I’ve been using the S1 Pads on the track and in the bowls and the results have been second to none. They offer supreme protection and comfort without the bulk.”  - Lady Trample @ladytrample


Here is review off the S1 Pro Knee Pads from a customer:
"S1 Knee Pads are the closest to custom I have ever felt on my knees.  The Ortholite material makes it feel as if I'm falling onto nothing instead of old derby knees.  They are so slight, lightweight, & comfortable when wearing, I have forgotten to take them off on a few occasions.  They also helped protect my left knee during a mild PCL sprain.  Wearing the S1 knee pads (while going through PT for said PCL sprain) made falling onto my left knee a non-issue.  I knew that it would not hurt, nor would the pad shift in any way.  I would fall properly & safely onto my mild injury.  I have S1 to thank for sustaining me throughout the duration of the injury.  I am now perfectly healed, & didn't have to stop playing the sport I love due to this masterful product. S1 has created my dream knee pad, & I feel incredibly blessed to have found them. " 
- Candice Hogan Plano, Texas

Get a pair of S1 Pro Knee Pads from the S1 Online Store 
Any sizing questions? email dan@s1helmets . com

No comments:

Post a Comment