Wednesday, May 25, 2016

S1 Lifer Helmet - Testimonial

Lyka Fox with her S1 Lifer Helmet (black Glitter) lower right

My name is Lyka Fox, and I skate banked track roller derby. I have an S1 lifer helmet that, to be honest, I only bought because it was pretty (glitter, but still black? Perfect!). I've used triple 8 helmets previously, but this was my first S1.
I'm emailing to let you know just how impressed I am with it! Last night I took a hard fall and hit the back of my head harder than I have ever hit it in the 4 years I've been skating, and was totally fine. I was shocked, we were all shocked, I'm a very small skater and everyone says it's usually pretty inaudible when I fall, but this time was very different. Later in the same game, I took a milder fall, but was booted in the side of the head full force by a team mates roller skate. No damage. I'm seriously amazed.
I don't think I've ever composed an email to a company like this, but you guys are doing it right. I will 100% recommend S1 helmets to my newbies, and I will be buying a new helmet soon.
Thank you for what you do!

Lyka Fox
Deadly Rival Roller Derby

check out http://shop.s1helmets.com/ to see all of the colors

No comments:

Post a Comment